From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Czech (disambiguation))
|Look up czech in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Czech may refer to:
- Anything from or related to the Czech Republic, a country in Europe
- Czech language
- Czechs, the people of the area
- One of three mythical brothers, Lech, Czech and Rus
The word is also contained in the names of some places:
- Czech (surname)
- Czech lands
- List of Czechs
- All pages beginning with "Czech"
- All pages with titles containing "Czech"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Czech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.