Czesław Adam Siekierski (born on 8 October 1952 in Stopnica) is a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Lesser Poland Voivodship & Swietokrzyskie Voivodship with the Polish People's Party, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development.
Siekierski is a substitute for the Committee on Fisheries and a member of the Delegation to the EU-Croatia Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- since 1976: Lecturer at the Warsaw Agricultural University
- 1994-1998: Director of the Foundation of Assistance Programmes for Agriculture (FAPA)
- 1971-1977: Chairman of the Council of the University Union of Polish Students
- 1981-1982: Head of the Chief Organising Section of the United Peasants' Party (ZSL)
- 1999-2002: Secretary to the Chief Executive Committee of the Polish Peasants' Party (PSL)
- 1986-1990: Regional councillor on the National Warsaw-Mokotów Council
- 2001-2003: Secretary of State in the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- 1997-2004: Member of Parliament of the Polish Republic
- 1997-2001: Vice-Chairman of the Economic Committee
- 2003-2004: Observer to the EP
- since 1978: Active member of the Association of Engineers and Agricultural Technicians (since 1977) and of the Polish Economic Society
- 1997: Knight's Cross of the Order of Poland Reborn
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Poland)