|Directed by||Yves Allégret|
|Produced by||Sacha Gordine|
|Written by||Jacques Sigurd
|Based on||Dédée d'Anvers
Henri La Barthe
|Music by||Jacques Besse|
|Edited by||Léonide Azar|
|Running time||86 minutes|
The film was released in English-speaking markets under the titles Dedee and Woman of Antwerp.
Dédée d'Anvers works in a bar and lives with the bar's bouncer Marco. When she gets to know the Italian sea captain Francesco she believes she can get out of this milieu. Marco kills Francesco for that.
- Bernard Blier as Monsier René
- Simone Signoret as Dédée
- Marcello Pagliero as Francesco
- Marcel Dalio as Marco
- Jane Marken as Germaine
- Marcel Dieudonné as smuggler
- Marcelle Arnold as Magda
- Élisabeth Margoni as Karine Lechard
- Jacques David as Torillon
- "Dédée d'Anvers". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
|This article related to a French film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|