|• Mayor (2014-2020)||Dominique Gambier|
|• Land1||3.16 km2 (1.22 sq mi)|
|• Population2 density||3,300/km2 (8,500/sq mi)|
|INSEE/Postal code||76216 / 76250|
|Elevation||4–135 m (13–443 ft)
(avg. 17 m or 56 ft)
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
The arms of Déville-lès-Rouen are blazoned :
|From the year 1962 on: No double counting—residents of multiple communes (e.g. students and military personnel) are counted only once.|
Places of interest
- The church of St.Pierre, dating from the nineteenth century.
- The ruins of a Rouen bishop's manor house dating from the thirteenth century.
- A sixteenth-century stone cross.
- Pierre Bérégovoy (1925–1993), politician, was born here.
- Tony Parker, basketball player, went to school here at Sainte-Marie college.
- Alfred Louis Delattre (1850–1932), archeologist, was born here.
- Independent website of Déville-lès-Rouen (French)
- Official website (French)
- Déville-lès-Rouen on the Quid website (French)
|This Rouen geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|