|Fleet||41 (October 2013)|
D&G Bus was formed by David Reeves and Gerald Henderson in April 1998. It expanded with both route and school services in Cheshire and Staffordshire. In April 2005 D&G Bus purchased Wednesfield based Midland. In 2006 Julian Peddle purchased Henderson's shareholding in the business.
In August 2011 the Staffordshire business was sold to Wardle Transport with 46 routes, 30 buses and the Adderley Park depot. In September 2011 D&G Bus and Julian Peddle purchased South Lancs Travel in Atherton, Greater Manchester. In August 2012 the Midland business was sold to Arriva Midlands with 61 buses. In December 2014, the route operations of BakerBus were purchased with nine buses.
As at October 2013 the fleet consisted of 41 buses. Fleet livery was originally cream and blue, it has since been replaced by a red with yellow signwriting scheme.
- Companies House extract company no 3528882 D&G Coach & Bus Limited
- Companies House extract company no 2568750 Liyell Limited
- Arriva Midlands to expand operations in the West Midlands Arriva 10 August 2012
- Arriva Midlands acquires D&G busandcoach.com 10 June 2011
- D&G Buses bought by Arriva - owners blame subsidy cuts for sale The Sentinel 11 June 2011
- D&G buys South Lancs busandcoach.com 10 October 2011
- Fleet List D&G Bus