||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (September 2013)|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Number of locations||West Hollywood, California
Miami Beach, Florida
New York City, New York
|Products||Clothing & Accessories|
Promotion & Branches
D-A-S-H has played a prominent role in the Kardashian reality series among other spin-offs of the Kardashian reality television shows. The stores have appeared on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Khloe & Lamar and Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, that all feature on E!.
Although all three sisters co-own D-A-S-H, Kim Kardashian was not completely involved with D-A-S-H Miami and Khloé Kardashian Odom was not involved with D-A-S-H New York. Kourtney, Kim and Khloe announced in late March 2012 that they are relocating the original D-A-S-H store from Calabasas, California, to 8460 Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood. On June 26, 2012 Kim Kardashian posted a photo on her Instagram with a caption saying, "Dash LA coming very soon".
D-A-S-H exclusively sells clothing and accessories from many designers and celebrity designers. D-A-S-H carries intimate wear, women’s clothing, as well as swimwear. Bestsellers at the boutique are dresses from brands such as Whitney Eve, La Rok, Mason, 6126 Collection by Lindsay Lohan, Sass & bide, Naven and D'Amore, as well as swimwear from Beach Bunny, Vix and local label Alexis. Besides swimwear and dresses, D-A-S-H is well known[by whom?] for its Junk Food T-Shirts. D-A-S-H also has their own brand of scented candles and water bottles.
The well-dressed socialite siblings are no stranger to the limelight or the media, but also carry business savvy mindset on the majority of the ventures they put their name behind. As an addition to their retail success the Kardashian sisters also have a collection with multi-national television retailers Q.V.C which they launched in September 2010 QVC called K-Dash. It appears that the Kardashian family is making their mark in the mainstream fashion industry making their surname a household staple in many different arenas. From family ventures such as their nail veneer collection with top nail polish brand O.P.I’s Nicole collection where all the Kardashian females feature their very own personalized nail color that was made for sale in 2011 to individual ventures such as Kim Kardashians e-commerce retail website Shoedazzle ShoeDazzle. Kim Kardashian holds the most business venture deals between all Kardashian siblings, being managed by her mother Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian have been a powerhouse to reckon with penetrating many areas in the fashion industry whilst securing opportunities to publish her own book and make appearances due to her celebrity. Kim Kardashian is also a co-owner of e-commerce retailer Shoedazzle founded in 2009, allowing customers with membership access to a monthly show room of fashionable footwear for the monthly price of $39.95
- Wilson, Eric (November 17, 2010). "Kim Kardashian, Inc.". New York Times. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Open New Dash Boutique In Miami". ThaIndian.com. August 17, 2009. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- The Kardashians, Keeping up with. "Stores". Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- Vazquez, Annie. "Boutique of the week: D-A-S-H Miami". Miami.com. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- Sweeney, Deborah. "Kim Kardashians Most Successful Business Ventures". Ceo. Forbes. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Celeb Buzz. "K-Dash". Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- Sweeney, Deborah. "Kim Kardashian's Most Successful Business Ventures". Ceo. Forbes. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "Kardashian Kolors".
- "Kim Kardashian". Wonderwall, Msn.
- . Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ShoeDazzle. Missing or empty