|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
|Origin||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Years active||1998–early 2000s|
|Past members||Tanessa Tompkins
They released their self-titled debut album, D-Cru in 2000. The album featured their biggest hit, the ballad "I Will Be Waiting", a top-ten hit in Canada. The album's other main single on the Canadian charts (reaching number 11) was "Show Me", which sampled the chorus from the song "Show Me the Way", which was originally a hit for Mackenzie's old group The West End Girls in 1991.
- The Outer World (1998)
- Into the Future (2002)
|1999||"Show Me"||11||The Outer World|
|2000||"I Will Be Waiting"||9|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
- Phares, Heather. "D-Cru Biography". Allmusic. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- "Canadian R&B hitmakers stop by Vernon". Vernon Morning Star. 10 April 2013. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- "D-Cru Artist Summary". Juno Awards. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- D-Cru | Awards | Allmusic Allmusic.com
- Search for Canadian peaks
|This article about a Canadian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|