D20 road (Croatia)
|Length:||50.4 km (31.3 mi)|
|From:||D3 near Čakovec|
|A4 in Čakovec interchange|
|To:||D2 in Koprivnica|
|Major cities:||Čakovec, Koprivnica|
|State roads in Croatia|
D20 is a state road in Međimurje and Podravina regions of Croatia connecting Koprivnica to the D3 state road near Čakovec, and the road also serves as a connecting road to the A4 motorway as it forms a junction with the A4 Čakovec interchange.[maps 1] The road is 50.4 km (31.3 mi) long.
|D20 traffic volume|
|D20||1319 Ivanovec||5,460||6,183||Between the Ž2232 junction and Čakovec interchange (A4)|
|D20||1305 Prelog||3,776||3,921||Between the Ž2038 and Ž2033 junctions.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D20 junctions/populated areas|
| D3 to Čakovec (D209) and Varaždin (D2) (to the south) and to Goričan border crossing to Hungary (to the north).
The western terminus of the road.
|Ž2022 to Mala Subotica and Orehovica.|
|A4 Čakovec interchange to Varaždin and Zagreb (to the south) and to Goričan border crossing to Hungary (to the north).|
|Ž2038 to Sveti Križ and Podbrest.|
Ž2026 to Donji Kraljevec and Goričan.
Ž2033 to Sveti Juraj u Trnju (D3) and Otok.
Ž2255 to Donji Kraljevec.
Ž2039 to Oporovec.
|Ž2040 to Donji Vidovec and Kotoriba.|
Ž2041 to the Ž2040 county road.
|Drava Bridge - 175 m (574 ft) long.|
|Ž2076 to Selnica Podravska, Slokovec and Sigetec Ludbreški (D2).|
|Ž2081 to Zablatje, Kuzminec and Rasinja.|
|Ž2078 to Legrad. The western D20/Ž2078 intersection.
The Ž2078 road loops from the D20 to Legrad and back forming 2 intersections with the latter.
|Ž2078 to Legrad. The eastern D20/Ž2078 intersection.|
Ž2082 to Imbriovec.
Ž2260 to Drnje (D41).
D2 to Ludbreg (D24) and Varaždin (D3) (to the west) and to Virovitica (D5) and Osijek (D7) (to the east).
The eastern terminus of the road.
- OpenStreetMap. Overview map of the D20 (Map). http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1209343. Retrieved July 22, 2014.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (June 4, 2013). "Decision on categorization of public roads" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. Retrieved July 22, 2014.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-07-20.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas". Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.