D217 road (Croatia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||3.0 km (1.9 mi)|
|From:||D1 in Ličko Petrovo Selo|
|To:||Ličko Petrovo Selo border crossing to Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|State roads in Croatia|
|D217 traffic volume|
|D217||4301 Ličko Petrovo Selo||1,523||2,398||Adjacent to the D1 junction.
Average daily traffic figure is provided instead of AADT and ASDT.
Road junctions and populated areas
|D217 junctions/populated areas|
|Ličko Petrovo Selo
D1 to Karlovac and Slunj (to the north) and Knin and Sinj (to the south).
The western terminus of the road.
|Ličko Petrovo Selo border crossing
The road extends to Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The eastern terminus of the road.
- OpenStreetMap. Overview map of the D217 (Map). http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/367357. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas". Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (May 10, 2013). "Odluka o razvrstavanju javnih cesta" [Decision on categorization of public roads]. Narodne novine (in Croatian) (066/2013).
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-06.