D218 road (Croatia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||57.2 km (35.5 mi)|
|From:||Užljebić border crossing to Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|To:||D1 in Bruvno|
|Major cities:||Donji Lapac|
|State roads in Croatia|
|D218 traffic volume|
|D218||4305 Donji Lapac||422||566||Between the Ž5167 and Ž5168 junctions.|
|D218||4923 Mazin - south||172||318||Adjacent to the D1 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D218 junctions/populated areas|
|Užljebić border crossing.
The road extends to Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The northern terminus of the road.
Ž5167 to Udbina.
Ž5168 to Borićevac.
Ž5169 to Bjelopolje (D1).
|Ž5203 to Srb and Otrić (D1).|
D1 to Gračac and Knin (to the south) and to Udbina and Karlovac (to the north).
The southern terminus of the road.
- OpenStreetMap. Overview map of the D218 (Map). http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/367359. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (May 10, 2013). "Odluka o razvrstavanju javnih cesta" [Decision on categorization of public roads]. Narodne novine (in Croatian) (066/2013).
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-06.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas". Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.