D34 road (Croatia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||79.0 km (49.1 mi)|
|From:|| D2 in Slatina
D69 in Slatina
| D53 in Donji Miholjac
D517 in Valpovo
|To:||D2 near Osijek|
|Major cities:||Slatina, Donji Miholjac, Belišće, Valpovo, Osijek|
|State roads in Croatia|
|D34 traffic volume|
|D34||2411 Podravska Moslavina||1,986||2,022||Between the Ž4030 and Ž4031 junctions.|
|D34||2402 Donji Miholjac - east||3,463||3,729||Adjacent to the D53 junction.|
|D34||2405 Šag||5,237||4,949||Adjacent to the Ž4051 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D34 junctions/populated areas|
D2 to Našice, Osijek and Vukovar (to the east) and to Virovitica and Varaždin (to the west).
D69 to Voćin and Kamenska
The western terminus of the road.
|Ž4026 to Nova Šarovka.|
Ž4038 to Mikleuš and Četekovac.
Ž4024 to Noskovci, Sopje, Vaška and Suhopolje (D2).
Ž4030 to Moslavački Krčenik, Zdenci, Orahovica, Kutjevo and Pleternica (D38).
Ž4031 to Šljivoševci and Koška (D2).
Ž4032 to Ivanovo.
D53 to Donji Miholjac border crossing to Hungary.
The D34 and D53 roads are concurrent to the south of the junction.
Ž4295 within the town.
| D53 to Našice (D2) and Slavonski Brod.
The D34 and D53 roads are concurrent to the north of the junction.
Ž4047 to Čamagajevci and Miholjački Poreč (D53).
Ž4049 to Marijanci and Šljivoševci.
D517 to Belišće and Beli Manastir (D7).
Ž4051 within the city.
Ž4052 to Koška (D2).
Ž4059 to Bocanjevci.
Ž4061 to Ladimirevci.
|Ž4068 to Josipovac, Višnjevac and Osijek.|
| D2 to Našice and Varaždin (to the west) and to the A5 motorway Osijek interchange, Osijek and Vukovar (to the east).
The interchange marks the western extent of Osijek bypass.
The eastern terminus of the road.
- OpenStreetMap. Overview map of the D34 (Map). http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/254207. Retrieved July 26, 2014.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (June 4, 2013). "Decision on categorization of public roads" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. Retrieved July 26, 2014.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas". Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.