D506 road (Croatia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||27.2 km (16.9 mi)|
|From:||D218 near Donji Lapac|
|To:||D1 near Gračac|
|State roads in Croatia|
D508 is a state road in Lika region of Croatia connecting D218 state road near Donji Lapac to the D1 state road near Gračac and further on to the A1 motorway Sveti Rok interchange. The road is 27.2 km (16.9 mi) long.
|D506 traffic volume|
|D506||4923 Mazin south||191||328||Adjacent to the D1 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D506 junctions/populated areas|
| D218 to Srb (to the south) and to Donji Lapac and Užljebić border crossing to Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina(to the north).
The northern terminus of the road.
| D1 to Udbina (to the north) and to Gračac and the A1 motorway Sveti Rok interchange (to the north).
The southern terminus of the road.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 – digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas". Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.