D528 road (Croatia)
|Length:||2.4 km (1.5 mi)|
|From:||D3 near Varaždin|
|D2 near Varaždin|
|To:||A4 in Varaždin interchange|
|State roads in Croatia|
D528 connects the A4 motorway Varaždin interchange to the D2 and D3 state roads,[maps 1] just to the south of the City of Varaždin. The eastern terminus of the road is an intersection with the D2 and D3 state roads, which are concurrent at that location. The road is 2.4 km (1.5 mi) long.
The D528 state road traffic volume is not reported by Hrvatske ceste, however they regularly count and report traffic volume on the A4 motorway Varaždin interchange, which connects to the D528 road only, thus permitting the D528 road traffic volume to be accurately calculated. The report includes no information on ASDT volumes.
Road junctions and populated areas
|D528 junctions/populated areas|
| D2 to Nedeljanec (D35) and Dubrava Križovljanska border crossing to Slovenia (to the west) and Varaždin (to the north).
D3 to Novi Marof (D22) and Breznički Hum (to the south) and Varaždin (to the north).
The D2 and D3 roads are concurrent to the north of the intersection.
The western terminus of the road.
|Ž2070 to Donji Kneginec and Gornji Kneginec.|
| A4 in Varaždin interchange, to Zagreb (to the south) and to Čakovec (to the north).
The eastern terminus of the road.
- OpenStreetMap. Overview map of the D528 (Map). http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1213997. Retrieved August 23, 2014.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (May 10, 2013). "Odluka o razvrstavanju javnih cesta" [Decision on categorization of public roads]. Narodne novine (in Croatian) (066/2013).
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-23.