D530 road (Croatia)
|Length:||1.6 km (1.0 mi)|
|From:||D2 near Zamlaka|
|To:||A4 in Ludbreg interchange|
|State roads in Croatia|
D530 connects the A4 motorway Ludbreg interchange to the D2 state road, near village of Zamlaka providing access to the motorway from Koprivnica, Ludbreg and Varaždin.[maps 1] The road is 1.6 km (0.99 mi) long.
The D530 state road traffic volume is not reported by Hrvatske ceste, however they regularly count and report traffic volume on the A4 motorway Ludbreg interchange, which connects to the D530 road only, thus permitting the D530 road traffic volume to be accurately calculated. The report includes no information on ASDT volumes.
Road junctions and populated areas
|D530 junctions/populated areas|
| D2 to Bartolovec and Varaždin (D3) (to the west) and to Ludbreg and Koprivnica (to the east).
The eastern terminus of the road.
| A4 in Ludbreg interchange, to Varaždin and Zagreb (to the south) and to Čakovec (to the north).
The western terminus of the road.
- OpenStreetMap. Overview map of the D530 (Map). http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1213998. Retrieved August 31, 2014.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (July 18, 2014). "Odluka o razvrstavanju javnih cesta" [Decision on categorization of public roads]. Narodne novine (in Croatian) (094/2014).
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-31.