From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DAAD can have several meanings:
- The German Academic Exchange Service (German Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst)
- Direct Action Against Drugs, a cover name for the Provisional Irish Republican Army
- Damnation and a Day - an album by extreme metal band Cradle of Filth
- Democratic Alliance Against Dictatorship, a political group in Thailand.
- D/A A/D, a death industrial artist from Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.