From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DAB or dab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dab or DAB may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Da Afghanistan Bank, the central bank of Afghanistan
- Danish Automobile Building, maker of buses
- Dansk Almennyttigt Boligselskab, a Danish non-profit housing association
- Defense Acquisition Board, a United States Department of Defense purchasing oversight board
- Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong, a political party
- Deutsch-Asiatische Bank (simplified Chinese: 德华银行; traditional Chinese: 德華銀行; pinyin: Déhuá Yínháng), was a foreign bank in China
- Dortmunder Actien Brauerei, a German brewery in the city of Dortmund
- Dictionary of American Biography, published under the auspices of the American Council of Learned Societies
- Dictionary of Australian Biography, published since 1949
- Dab, Pakistan, a village in Punjab, Pakistan
- Daytona Beach International Airport, by IATA airport code
Science and technology
- Common dab, a fish
- 3,3'-Diaminobenzidine or Diaminobenzidine, commonly used in immunohistochemical staining
- Digital Audio Broadcasting, (DAB or DAB+) a digital radio transmission standard
- Dab clan, a clan of Khokhar Rajputs found in the province of Punjab in India and Pakistan
- Dąb coat of arms, a Polish coat of arms
- Dąb (disambiguation), for Polish place names
- All pages beginning with "Dab"
- All pages with titles containing "Dab"
- D&B (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.