From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DAB or dab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DAB or Dab may refer to:
- Da Afghanistan Bank, the central bank of Afghanistan
- Danish Automobile Building, a former Danish bus manufacturer
- Dansk Almennyttigt Boligselskab, a Danish non-profit housing association
- Defense Acquisition Board, a United States Department of Defense purchasing oversight board
- Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong, a political party
- Deutsch-Asiatische Bank, a former foreign bank in China
- Dortmunder Actien Brauerei, a German brewery
- Dictionary of American Biography, published under the auspices of the American Council of Learned Societies
- Dictionary of Australian Biography, published since 1949
- Dab, Pakistan, a village in Punjab, Pakistan
- Daytona Beach International Airport, by IATA airport code
- Dąb, a district of Katowice in southern Poland
- Dąb, Greater Poland Voivodeship, a village in west-central Poland
- Dąb, Lubusz Voivodeship, a village in west Poland
- Dąb, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, a village in northern Poland
Science and technology
- Common dab, a fish
- 3,3'-Diaminobenzidine or Diaminobenzidine, commonly used in immunohistochemical staining
- Digital Audio Broadcasting, (DAB or DAB+) a digital radio transmission standard
- Dab clan, a clan of Khokhar Rajputs found in the province of Punjab in India and Pakistan
- Dąb coat of arms, a Polish coat of arms
- Dąb (disambiguation)
- D&B (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Dab"
- All pages with titles containing "Dab"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DAB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.