|Also known as||Mon Oncle le bossu|
|Occupations||Variety Performer, Street Performer, Magician, Mime|
Daniel Warr, also known as Mon Oncle le bossu or DADO, is a street performer, magician and clown. He was born in Montreal and raised in Edmonton, Canada.
He has been performing professionally under the stage name DADO for the past 14 years, with a repertoire of clown, magic and mime. Mostly self-taught in the arts of Vaudevillian performance, he has trained with the likes of Daniel Stein, Bob Burke, Jeff Raz, and Tony Montanaro. His interest in performance began early inspired by Mr. Willard of Willard's house of magic, he soon had his first "job" where he was discovered by The Greamizian Brothers who offered a job at the entertainment department at The West Edmonton Mall.
Since 1997, DADO has been performing and traveling over the world thru Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and The United States. DADO is not only a street performer he has performer throughout Europe in Varietè shows, Theater Festivals and has many cabaret and stage routines in his repertoire. Using physical comedy and his skills as one of the best balloon sculptors in the field DADO, has created a character-based clown show that is both stylistic and innovative. In 2001 he began development of Mon-Oncle le bossu clown character which debuted at The Edmonton Street Performers Festival 2003. In 2009 he premiered his newest show "The Hunchback Ballet" at the Belgian showcase festival in Ieper, "City of Wings".
- Oerol, Theater Festival,  2005
- DADO performs at Ruhrfestspiele  2010
- Winner of "Vevey Festival des artistes de rue"  2006
- The Freemantle Festival
- Epilepsy Toronto International Festival  2009
- November 14, 2008 — Dado en Mueca 2008. Pto. de la Cruz. Tenerife Festival Internacional de Teatro de Calle. CLOWNBARET TV www.clownbaret.blogspot.com Festival Organizado por Producciones del Mar. 
- The Hunchback Ballet Video
- “De Gevleugelde Stad Ieper” (“City of Wings Ypres”) is an international promotion festival for street theatre 
- Official website
- Podium for Theater Festival's in Holland, review's DADO's show as Mon Oncle le bossu an international clown showcased in many Dutch theater festivals[dead link]
- News report on Canada's biggest street theater festival Edmonton Street Performers Festival
- The Ruhrgebiet's top Theater festival in Recklinghausen, Germany