From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dap or DAP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dap or DAP may refer to:
- Diaminopimelic acid, an amino acid derivative
- Diammonium phosphate, used as a fertilizer and flame retardant
- Dog Appeasing Pheromone, a synthetic analogue of a canine hormone
- Dose area product, a measurement of radiation exposure
- DAP (software), a statistical analysis program
- Digital Archive Project, online collaboration that provides advice and support for individuals interested publishing television programs that are not produced or distributed through mainstream content distribution.
- Digital audio player, a electronic device that supports the playback of stored digital audio
- Directory Access Protocol, an implementation of the OSI model application layer
- Distributed Array Processor, the first commercial massively parallel computer (ICL/Active Memory Technology/Cambridge Parallel Processors)
- Domain Application Protocol (software, REST), specify the legal interactions between a consumer and a set of resources involved in a business process
- Download Accelerator Plus, an application created to enhance the speed of file downloads
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice (Early Childhood Education statement by NAEYC)
- Draw-a-Person test, a psychological test to examine children's cognitive or emotional status
- DAP Products, Inc., an American manufacturer of caulking materials
- DAP Technologies, a division of Roper Industries
- Democratic Action Party, a Malaysian political party
- Departamento Aeroportuário (RS), Department of Aviation of the State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- DAP Helicópteros, a Chilean helicopter operator
- Dienst für Analyse und Prävention, Swiss internal security service
- German Workers' Party (Deutsche Arbeiterpartei)
- German Workers' Party (Austria-Hungary) (Deutsche Arbeiterpartei)
- Dap (drum), a frame drum
- Dap, Iran, a village in Iran
- Durham Athletic Park, a former minor league baseball park in Durham, North Carolina
- Aerovías DAP, an airline based in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Dap or Dapwell, an American rapper
- Dap greeting, a form of greeting in which two people slap and grasp hands briefly; also called a 'fist bump'
- Delivered at Place, one of the rules defined by Incoterms 2010 for general modes of transportation
- Daps or plimsoll shoe
- Dapping or sinking, a metalworking technique
- Direct-Action Penetrator, an armed version of the UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter
- DAP Racing or Dumb-Ass Partners, owners of California Chrome
- Disbursement Acceleration Program, a highly controversial program of the executive branch of the Philippine government declared unconstitutional by the Philippine Supreme Court.
- Double anal penetration, a sex position
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.