From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DCC may refer to:
- Deleted in Colorectal Cancer gene, and the receptor product of the same name.
- Dosage compensation complex, a protein complex involved in genetic dosage compensation
- Day Chocolate Company
- Day Count Convention, financial term
- DCC Plc, an Irish investments holding company
- DCC Doppelmayr Cable Car, cable car company.
- Dynamic combinatorial chemistry, a method to the generation of new molecules formed by the reversible reaction of relatively simple components under thermodynamic control.
- N,N'-Dicyclohexylcarbodiimide, a peptide coupling chemical reagent used in organic synthesis
Computing and electronics
- Data Country Code, numeric 3-digit country codes as defined in X.121
- Digital Command Control, a system for controlling model trains
- Digital Compact Cassette, Philips system with digital audio on compact cassette
- Digital content creation, a category of tools used for creation of electronic media
- Direct cable connection, for networking two computers together
- Direct Client-to-Client, a protocol for file transfer and direct chat on Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
- Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse, a computer algorithm, often used in detecting e-mail spam
- Directed Channel Change, part of the digital video broadcast ATSC transport stream
- Dallas Christian College, a four-year undergraduate college located in Farmers Branch, Texas.
- Danville Community College, a junior college in Danville, Virginia
- Darrin Communication Center, a building at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Delgado Community College
- Detroit Catholic Central High School, Novi, Michigan
- Dutchess Community College
- Descending Chain Condition, in the field of order theory in mathematics
- DCC Alliance, a now-defunct Debian-based industry consortium.
- Dennistoun Community Council, a community council in Glasgow, Scotland
- Devon County Council
- Digital Copyright Canada, a group advocating against excessive intellectual property laws in Canada
- Dorset County Council
- Downcounty Consortium, A Consortium of five High Schools In Montgomery County (Maryland) Public School System
- Dublin City Council in Ireland
- Dunedin City Council, in New Zealand
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders
- Defence Construction Canada
- Deputy Chief Constable, a British police rank
- Digital Curation Centre, a United Kingdom Centre of Leadership for digital longevity
- Dungeon Crawl Classics series of d20 adventures
- Dynamic currency conversion
- The Roman number for 700.
- Document kind classification code, according to IEC 61355
- Dallas Country Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.