From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DCE may refer to:
- Daly Cherry-Evans
- Delhi College of Engineering, University of Delhi, India
- Dalian Commodity Exchange
- Deus Caritas Est, Latin for "God is love"
- Director of Christian Education
- Drum Corps Europe
- Digital currency exchanger
- Data circuit-terminating equipment, also called data communication(s) equipment or data carrier equipment
- Cisco's DCE product portfolio
- Data Center Ethernet
- Distributed Computing Environment, a specification from The Open Group
- Dead code elimination, a kind of compiler optimization
- Digital Consumer Enablement, a misnomer for Digital Rights Management
- 1,2-Dichloroethane, an organic solvent
- Dichloroethene, also called dichloroethylene, an organic solvent
- Clark, Laine (19 June 2014). "Loss will make DCE better: Meninga". Wide World of Sports (ninemsn). Retrieved 19 June 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.