From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DCI may be an abbreviation for:
- D-chiro-inositol, an isomer of inositol
- Data, Context, and Interaction, an architectural pattern in computer software development
- Direct Count & Intersect, an algorithm for discovering frequent sets in large databases 
- Digitally Controlled Impedance, Impedance control function in FPGA.
- Display Control Interface, a standard developed by Microsoft and Intel using code from San Francisco Canyon Company for device drivers that control computer graphics cards
- Distributed Computing Infrastructure, a term used in Grid computing referring to the combination of distributed computer resources
- Ductile cast iron, another name of Ductile iron,a more flexible type of cast iron
- Dynamic Content Identification, a Technology that was invented by Clepsta Technologies for SafeLook application, a parental content filtering.
- Défense Conseil International, a French company that provides technical assistance to customers of the French arms industry
- Digital Cinema Initiatives, a joint venture between the major Hollywood studios to establish a specification for a standard digital cinema architecture
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited, an Indian public sector company
- Discovery Communications, an American global media and entertainment company
- Dynamic Cassette International, a Boston, Lincolnshire, UK company that produces products under the Jet Tec brand name
- DCI Cheese Company
- DCI, Inc., formerly known as Dairy Craft, an American firm specializing in stainless steel tank fabrication for pharmaceutical, food production, and chemical storage businesses.
- Dolphin Capital Investors, a real estate investment company focusing on the residential resort sector in emerging markets, and listed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange.
- Diners Club International, a global charge card.
- Douglas Constructions Inc., an Australian construction company working exclusively in the Minecraft realm.
- DCI (Wizards of the Coast) (formerly known as Duelists' Convocation International), the organization that sanctions official tournaments of Wizards of the Coast games, most notably Magic: The Gathering
- Defence for Children International, an independent non-governmental organisation that operates globally to promote and protect children’s rights
- Dental Council of India, an organisation which regulates dental education in India
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc, a nonprofit medical organization headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee
- Drum Corps International, the nonprofit organization governing modern junior drum and bugle corps
- DCI Global Partnerships, the community and work associated with DCI Trust—a UK charity committed to mobilising Christian leaders, providing micro-loans for the economically poor, networking a global Christian constituency and giving to bless the poor of the earth.
- Distressed Children & Infants International, a nonprofit organization serving disadvantaged children in South Asia.
- Detective Chief Inspector, a police rank in the United Kingdom.
- Debt Counseling Industry,regulates the way micro and macro lenders.Operates in South Africa.
- Dade Correctional Institution, a prison
- Development Cooperation Instrument
- Director of Central Intelligence, the former title of the head of the U.S. Intelligence Community and Central Intelligence Agency
- Detective Chief Inspector, a police rank in the United Kingdom
- Decompression illness, a medical condition brought on by rapid decompression
- Doctor of Creative Industries, a postgraduate qualification awarded by Queensland University of Technology
- Defence Capabilities Initiative, a 1999 NATO plan to ensure the effectiveness of future multinational operations in the present and foreseeable security environment with a special focus on improving interoperability among Alliance forces.
- The number 601, in Roman numerals.
- "Direct Count and Intersect". Web Site.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.