From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DDM may refer to:
- Deutsches Dampflokomotiv-Museum, the German Steam Locomotive Museum
- Dharma Drum Mountain, a Buddhist educational foundation
- Didymoteicho, a Greek town
- Difference in the Depth of Modulation, an amplitude modulation method used in the Instrument Landing System
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, an academic degree for dentistry
- Direct Digital Manufacturing
- Dubbeldeks Materieel, class of trains in the Netherlands#Electric multiple units
- Dungeon Dice Monsters, a board game
- Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures Game, collectible tactical skirmish game
- Dyson Digital Motor, a two-pole switched reluctance motor
- East German mark, a former currency (ISO code was DDM)
- Dividend Discount Model, a valuation method for shares based on dividends
- Domain decomposition methods
- Data Diffusion Machine, a virtual shared memory computer architecture from the 1990s
- Maltosides (n-Dodecyl β-D-Maltopyranoside), a detergent used when purifying membrane proteins
- Digital diagnostics monitoring function in SFP transceivers
- Differential dynamic microscopy, an optical technique
- Dynamic Device Mapping, an advanced technology for USB KVM switches
- Database Deployment Manager, an open source application for database modelling
- Dynamic Data Masking, a form of data masking.
- Distributed Data Management, an open, published architecture for creating, managing and accessing data on a remote computer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.