DDR is the German acronym for Deutsche Demokratische Republik (German) or German Democratic Republic (English), a former state in Europe, 1949–1990. It is also referred to as East Germany.
DDR may also refer to:
- Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration, a peacebuilding strategy for disbanding former combatants and reintegrating them into society
- Doha Development Round
- DDR1, a gene coding for Discoidin Domain Receptor 1
- DDR2, a gene coding for Discoidin Domain Receptor 2
- Device Description Repository, a concept proposed by the Mobile Web Initiative Device Description Working Group of the W3C
- Dial-on-demand routing, a network-connection technique
- Direct-to-disk recording, a recording technique that does not use magnetic tape
- Double data rate, a transfer mode for data on a computer bus
- Data Direction Register, a type of register to set a GPIO as input or output
In entertainment and music:
- Dance Dance Revolution, a music video game series by Konami
- Doctor Dream Records, an independent record label
- Dutchland Rollers or Dutchland DerbyRollers, a women's flat-track roller derby league based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Daniele De Rossi, Italian footballer
- Dwayne De Rosario, Canadian footballer
- DDR Corp., American real estate investment trust company
- DDR Motorsport, American kit car manufacturer
- Destroyer Revolution, the Next Generation Escort Ship project of the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.