From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dea, Dea, or DEA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DEA is the commonly used acronym for the Drug Enforcement Administration, a United States law enforcement agency.
DEA or Dea may also refer to:
- Drug Enforcement Agency, Liberian equivalent to the Drug Enforcement Administration
- Think Global (charity), UK charity formally Development Education Association or DEA
- Department of Economic Affairs (UK), a former UK government department headed by the Secretary of State for Economic Affairs
- Internationalist Workers' Left (Greece), abbreviated ΔΕΑ or DEA, a socialist political organization in Greece
- RWE Dea AG, German public utility that purchased oil producer Deutsche Erdöl-Aktiengesellschaft
- Detectives' Endowment Association
Science and technology
- Data Encryption Algorithm, the block cipher algorithm defined in (and often referred to as) the Data Encryption Standard
- Data envelopment analysis, nonparametric method in operations research and econometrics
- Dielectric thermal analysis, or Dielectric Analysis, measures changes in dipole orientation and ion mobility in polymers
- Diethanolamine, organic compound soluble in water
- Disposable e-mail address, creation of unique mail alias for each mail contact
- Docosatetraenoylethanolamide, a biologically active lipid molecule
- Dog Erythrocyte Antigen, see Blood type (non-human)
- Droplet Execution Agent, a process in Cloud computing that stages, runs, and manages the lifecycle of cloud applications.
Education and society
- Diploma de Estudios Avanzados, Spanish graduate degree
- Diplôme d'études approfondies, former French graduate degree
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA), part of the G.I. Bill
Media and entertainment
- DEA (1990 TV series), reality-TV show
- DEA (2008 TV series), reality-TV show
- Dea (album), full-length album by the Russian Power Metal band Catharsis
- Billy Dea, professional ice hockey player and head coach
- Dea Birkett (born 1958), British writer
- Dea Ecker, architect
- Dea Norberg, Swedish singer
- Dea Sumantri, professional tennis player
- Dea Dia, goddess of growth in Roman mythology
- Dea Matrona, or "Divine mother goddess", goddess of the river Marne in Gaul
- Dea Sequana, goddess of the river Seine in Gallo-Roman religion
- Dea Syria, or Atargatis, "Goddess of Syria"
- Dea Tacita, or "Silent goddess", goddess of the dead in Roman mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DEA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.