From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DEG or deg is an acronym or initialism that can mean:
- Database of Essential Genes
- Diethylene glycol, an organic compound
- Dielectric Elastomer Generator
- Degree (disambiguation)
- Degree (angle), a measurement of plane angle
- Degree (temperature), used in several scales of temperature
- Degree symbol, a typographical symbol °
- Degree of curvature, a measure of curvature used in civil engineering
- Degree of a polynomial, a mathematical concept that is often abbreviated "deg"
- Degree of a vertex of a graph in graph theory, the number of edges incident to the vertex, with loops counted twice; denoted as; degree of vertex is denoted
- DEG Metro Stars, an ice hockey team from Düsseldorf, Germany
- Delhaize Group (NYSE stock symbol), a Belgium based food retailer
- De Laurentiis Entertainment Group, production company/distribution unit founded by producer Dino De Laurentiis
- Dég, a village in Hungary
- Deg Hit'an, an indigenous group of Northern Athabascan people in Alaska
- Deg Hit'an language, a language spoken by the Deg Hit'an people
- Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft or German Investment Corporation, the investment arm of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Dég, Design Environmental Goal. An open source web design management Programme
- Digital Entertainment Group - a U.S. industry group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.