From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DEP may refer to:
- Data Execution Prevention, a security feature in computer operating systems
- Delayed Entry Program
- Democracy Party, pro-Kurdish political party in Turkey
- Dielectrophoresis, the force exerted on a dielectric particle subjected to a non-uniform electric field
- Diethyl phthalate
- DEP International, a defunct British record label founded by the band UB40
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, a state agency
Dep can mean:
- Dep, Iran
- Dep River, a river in Russia
- An ancient town in Egypt which merged with Pe to form Buto (formerly known as Per-Wadjet)
- Dépanneur, a convenience store (Quebec English)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.