From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DGA may refer to:
- DGA a series of planes built by Howard Aircraft Corporation
- Dangriga Airport in Dangriga, Belize (IATA Code: DGA)
- Direction générale de l'armement, the French governmental organization for defence procurement
- Democratic Governors Association, a Democratic Party-affiliated organization of U.S. state governors
- Designer graphique agréé, a Canadian professional designation for graphic design
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Differential graded algebra
- Direct Graphics Access, an X Window System extension
- Direcţia Generală Anticorupţie, the Internal Affairs directorate of the Romanian Ministry of Interior and Administrative Reform.
- Directors Guild of America, a motion picture industry labor union
- Dissolved Gas Analysis, the analysis of gases dissolved in dielectric oils from high voltage transformers
- Domain generation algorithm, a family of algorithms used by malwares to obfuscate their original Command & Control servers' IP address
- Dramatists Guild of America, an organization of playwrights, composers and lyricists.
- Digital Group Audio, a privately held consumer electronics company based in Carlsbad, California.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.