From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DHARMA)
Dharma is a philosophical or religious concept of Indian origin.
Dharma may also refer to:
- Yama (Hinduism), a Hindu deity
- Dharmathakur, a deity worshipped by villagers in the traditional Rarh region in the present day Indian state of West Bengal
- Dharm (film), a 2007 Hindi-language Indian film directed by Bhavna Talwar
- Dharma (1973 film), a 1973 Bollywood action film directed by Chand
- Dharma (1998 film), a 1998 Tamil action film directed by K. R.
- Dharma (album), by Merzbow
- Dharmaa, a 2010 Nepali film
- Dharma doll, Japanese wish doll
- Dharma Productions, a Bollywood film company
- Dharma the Cat, webcomic
- The Dharmas, former name of the band Steadman
- Alrie Guna Dharma, Indonesian badminton player
- Buck Dharma, guitarist
- Jahja Daniel Dharma, Indonesian naval officer
- Krishna Dharma, British Hindu scholar
- Dharma Nuckelar, Indonesian musician
- Dharma Oratmangun, Indonesian singer-songwriter and producer
- Vikram Dharma, stunt director
- Dharma & Greg, a television series
- The Dharma Bums, a 1958 novel by author Jack Kerouac
- Dharma Initiative, fictional research project from TV show Lost
- Dharma, leader of the comic book super-team Shadow Cabinet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.