From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DINK)
|Look up DINK or dink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dink may refer to:
- Dink Meeker, a character in the Ender's Game series of books by Orson Scott Card
- Dink (James Bond), a woman in the James Bond film Goldfinger
- Dinks, group of munchkin-like characters in red robes in the 1987 movie Spaceballs
- Dink (band), an American industrial rock band
- Rinky Dink, a 1962 instrumental hit by Dave "Baby" Cortez
- Dink, the Little Dinosaur, a children's animated series broadcast in the United States in the 1980s
- Winky Dink and You, a CBS television children's show that aired from 1953 to 1957, on Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m./9:30 central hosted by Jack Barry
- Mr. Dink, a character on the Nickelodeon television series Doug
- Dink Smallwood, the name of a PC RPG made in 1997 and is also the name of the main character
- Dink O'Brien (1894–1971), professional baseball player with the Philadelphia Phillies
- Dink Johnson (1892–1954), dixieland jazz pianist, clarinetist, and drummer
- Dink Widenhouse (born 1932), retired NASCAR Grand National Series (now Sprint Cup Series) driver
- Arat Dink (born 1979), Turkish journalist
- Hrant Dink (1954–2007), Turkish-Armenian editor and journalist
- Claude Giroux (wrestler) (born 1956), midget wrestler who used the ring name Dink
- A hypocorism for the given name Dennis
- Military slang for a recruit in training, "Desperately In Need of Knowledge"
- An acronym for a couple living together, "Dual Income, No Kids"
- In volleyball: tapping the ball just barely over the net after faking a spike
- In tennis: a soft drop shot
- In soccer: chip the ball lightly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.