From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DIPS may refer to:
- Defense independent pitching statistics (baseball)
- Dhilwan International Public School
- Dip (exercise)
- Division of International Protection Services, under the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Washington Diplomats, a defunct professional soccer team
- Nickname of Bollywood actress, Deepika Padukone
- DIPS (Digital Image Processing with Sound)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.