From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dita may refer to:
- Dita Field Hockey, a company which produces field hockey merchandise
- Darwin Information Typing Architecture, abbreviated DITA; an XML-based architecture for authoring
- Direct Injected Turbocharged Aftercooled, abbreviated DITA
- Dita de Leon, an American actress
- Dita Parlo, a German actress
- Dita Von Teese, an American burlesque artist
- Constantina Dita, a Romanian Olympic marathon champion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.