From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DJs (disambiguation))
DJS may refer to:
- Department of Juvenile Services, a state agency of Maryland
- Director of the Joint Staff, a position in the United States Department of Defense
- D'Jais, D'Jais (pronounced DJ's) Bar & Grill is a popular dance club and restaurant in Belmar, New Jersey, USA.
- DJS (company), an Australian department store chain
- Doctor of Juridical Science, a research doctorate in law
- DJs: plural of disc jockeys
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.