From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DLP may refer to:
- Data Loss Prevention, a field of computer security (see Data loss prevention software)
- Digital Light Processing, a technology used in projectors and video projectors
- Discrete logarithm problem, a problem in mathematics of concern in the field of cryptography
- Data level parallelism, a form of data parallelism in computer science
- Democratic Left Party (Turkey), a political party from Turkey
- Dominica Labour Party, a social democratic political party in Dominica
- Democratic Labour Party, a political party in Trinidad and Tobago
- Democratic Labour Party, an Australian political party
- Democratic Labour Party (disambiguation), a name used by many political parties
- Delta Lambda Phi, the name of a social fraternity for gay, bisexual, and progressive men
- Disneyland Paris, part of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Jammu Kashmir Democratic Liberation Party (JKDLP), political party in Jammu Kashmir
- Dutch Labour Party
- Dynamic Leecher Protection, an anti-leech feature from eMule Xtreme Mod.
- Dynamic Learning Program, a teaching method geared towards developing each child to his or her fullest potential.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.