From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DLP is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, as described below:
- Data Loss Prevention is a field of computer security
- Digital Light Processing, a technology used in projectors and video projectors
- Discrete logarithm problem, a problem in mathematics of concern in the field of cryptography
- Data level parallelism, a form of parallelization in computer science
- Dose Length Product is a measure of the dose of ionizing radiation that is incident on patients in X-ray computed tomography
- Defect Liability Period
- Democratic Left Party (Turkey) (Turkish: Demokratik Sol Parti, DSP), a political party from Turkey
- Dominica Labour Party, a social democratic political party in Dominica
- Democratic Labor Party, an Australian political party.
- Democratic Labour Party (disambiguation), a name used by many political parties
- Delta Lambda Phi, the name of a social fraternity for gay, bisexual, and progressive men
- Disneyland Paris, part of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Jammu Kashmir Democratic Liberation Party (JKDLP), political party in Jammu Kashmir.
- Dutch Labour Party
- Dynamic Leecher Protection, an anti-leech feature from eMule Xtreme Mod.
- Distant Learning Program
- Desk Level Procedure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.