From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DLR may refer to:
- Deutsche Luft-Reederei, the first German airline
- Deutschlandradio Kultur or DLR Kultur, a German radio station
- DLR Institute for Planetary Research (German Aerospace Center’s Institute of Planetary Research)
- German Aerospace Center (Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt), the space agency of Germany
- DLR Band, an album by David Lee Roth
- Docklands Light Railway, an automated light metro system in east and southeast London, UK
- DLR Group, a U.S. engineering and design firm
- Dynamic Language Runtime, Microsoft software to provide services for dynamic computer languages
- Arise the Republic (French: 'Debout la République'), a political party in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DLR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.