From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DLR is an abbreviation for:
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt - German Aerospace Center, the space agency of Germany
DLR may also refer to:
- Debout la République (trans: Arise the Republic), a political party in France
- Design layout record
- Deutsche Luft-Reederei, the first German airline
- Deutschlandradio Kultur or DLR Kultur, a German radio station
- Dirty Little Rabbits an alternative rock band from Johnston, Iowa.
- Displacement-Length Ratio, a calculation used to express how heavy a boat is relative to its waterline length
- DLR Institute of Planetary Research (German Aerospace Center’s Institute of Planetary Research)
- David Lee Roth, American rock vocalist
- DLR Band, an album by the above
- DLR Group, a U.S. engineering and design firm
- Dobrushin–Lanford–Ruelle equations in statistical mechanics
- Docklands Light Railway, a metro system in east and southeast London, UK
- Downs Light Railway, the world's oldest private miniature railway, UK
- Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, an administrative county in the Dublin Region, Ireland
- Dynamic Language Runtime, an effort to bring support for dynamic languages on the Common Language Runtime
- Pedro de la Rosa, a racing car driver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.