From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DMG is the abbreviation of:
- Daily Mail and General Trust, an international media company
- Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (Daimler Motors Society, now Daimler AG), a German pioneer carmaker from 1890 to 1926
- Damage, which is abbreviated DMG in role-playing games
- Dark Magician Girl, a card in the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game
- Daytona Motorsports Group, owner and manager of several motorcycle racing series in the U.S.
- Deckel Maho Gildemeister, one of the largest German machine tool manufacturers and a leading global manufacturer of controlled turning and milling machines
- Deutsche Morgenländische Gesellschaft (German Oriental Society), organization that studies Asia and the Orient
- Dialogic Media Gateway, a network appliance that merges traditional PSTN technology with IP networks
- Diamante Music Group, was a Newport Beach, California based independent record label distributor active from 1993 through 2004
- Dill Mill Gayye, a Hindi television serial on the Indian channel STAR One
- Dimethylglycine, a derivative of the amino acid glycine
- Dimethylglyoxime, an organic chemical used in analysis as a precipitant for palladium or nickel
- Disney Music Group, the record label group owned by The Walt Disney Company
- Distance Made Good, the distance between two points on the Earth, measured along a rhumb line connecting the two points (see also Velocity made good).
- District Management Group, an elite cadre of the Civil Service of Pakistan, now known as the Pakistan Administrative Service
- DMG, a rapper from Saint Paul, Minnesota
- DMG Entertainment, a Chinese-based film production and distribution company
- DMG interpersonal, club for Charities in Germany
- DMG Radio Australia, owner of the Nova and Classic Rock radio networks
- Dot Matrix Game, the official product code for the original Game Boy handheld video game system
- Dungeon Master's Guide, a rulebook for the game Dungeons & Dragons
D.M.G. is the abbreviation of:
- D.M.G. Grupo Holding S.A. (better known by its acronym DMG), a controversial Colombian company, intervened and disbanded since November 18, 2008, by the Colombian government, under the suspicion of money laundering and illegal money catchment by using the Ponzi scheme
.dmg is the abbreviation of:
- .dmg file, the Apple Disk Image, file format used in the Mac OS X computer operating system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.