From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DMX may refer to:
- DMX (rapper), born Earl Simmons, American rapper
- DMX Krew, born Ed Upton, an electronic music artist
- Davy DMX, born David Reeves, pioneer of hip hop music
- 5-Dehydro-m-xylylene, the first organic molecule known to violate Hund's rule
- Depressive mixed state, a psychological disorder
- DmX gene, an extremely large WD-protein coding gene found in eukaryotes
- DMX512, a communications protocol that is most commonly used to control stage lighting and effects
- Digital motion X-ray, a video-based X-ray system
- Symmetrix DMX, a series of enterprise storage arrays by EMC Corporation
- Data Mining Extensions, a query language for data mining models
- DXM or dextromethorphan
- Xdmx (Distributed Multihead X Project), a X Window server that acts as a proxy to other distant X servers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.