From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DN, dN, or dn may refer to:
Computing and technology
- Diametre Nominal, the European equivalent of Nominal Pipe Size.
- DN the diameter of a rolling element bearing in mm multiplied by its speed in rpm
- Digital number, the discrete representation of an analog value sampled by an Analog-to-digital converter
- Directory number in a phone system
- Domain name
- Domain Nameserver
- Distinguished Name, an identifier type in the LDAP protocol
- DOS Navigator, a DOS file manager
- Dueling Network
- Double nil, a bid in the game of Spades
- Descriptive chess notation
- Dragon Nest, the online game
- Death Note, a manga/anime/film series
- Dr. No (novel), a James Bond novel made into a film
- Duke Nukem, a video game series
- Dn, abbreviation of "Deacon", one of the three major clerical orders in the Christian churches
- DN, Danmarks Naturfredningsforening
- Dish Network, a satellite television company
- Dixie-Narco, a manufacturer of cold drink vending machines.
- Senegal Airlines, an airline based in Sénégal (IATA code)
- The Ball State Daily News, the student newspaper of Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.
- Dagens Næringsliv, a Norwegian newspaper
- Dagens Nyheter, a Swedish newspaper
- Democracy Now!, the flagship program for the Pacifica Radio network
- Diário de Notícias, a Portuguese newspaper
- Denmark, a country in northern Europe (WMO country code DN)
- DN postcode area for Doncaster and surrounding areas
- Common abbreviation for the city of Dunedin, New Zealand
Science and Mathematics
- dN, symbol of the decinewton, an SI unit of force
- dn, one of Jacobi's elliptic functions
- Dn, a Coxeter–Dynkin diagram
- Dn, a Dihedral group
- Deductive-nomological model a philosophical model for scientific explanation
- Double negative T cells, also called CD4−CD8−
- Down (disambiguation)
- Digha Nikaya, a part of the Buddhist Tripitaka
- International DN, a kind of iceboat
- The Dreadnought class of warships.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.