DNA Model Management
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014)|
DNA Model Management is a modeling agency in New York City, established in 1996 by Jerome and David Bonnouvrier, and is one of the top-three agencies in the world. DNA represents numerous notable models in the industry, including: Linda Evangelista, Alessandra Ambrosio, Natalia Vodianova, Amber Valletta, Doutzen Kroes, Shalom Harlow, Raquel Zimmermann, and Kristen McMenamy.
Actors Matthew Gray Gubler, Gabriel Mann, Shemar Moore, and Ian Somerhalder, alongside Olympic gold medal figure skater Evan Lysacek, are managed under DNA Model Management's Men Celebrity division. The agency also hosts seven of Models.com's "The Hot List" faces, which track "the most in-demand newcomers in the business": Imaan Hammam, Drake Burnette, Elena Bartels, Irene Hiemstra, Juliana Schurig, Maria Bradley, Ondria Hardin and Ruby Jean Wilson. Bradley has been interviewed for New York magazine.
In 1994, Jerome and David Bonnouvrier purchased NOW Model Management from Billy Rozenvig and Victoria Pressly and renamed it to Partners. Hedi Slimane worked at the agency as an assistant. Pressly worked with Partners for two years as an agent.
In 1996, Pressly left the agency and it was renamed to DNA.
- New York magazine
- Lustig, Jessica (22 August 2013). "A History of Picture-Perfect Icons at DNA". http://www.tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com. New York Times. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "Women-Main Board". dnamodels.com. DNA Model Management. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "DNA Models AGENCY PROFILE-Models(Women)". models.com. models.com. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "DNA Models AGENCY PROFILE-Models(Men)". models.com. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "Men-Celebrity". dnamodels.com. DNA Model Management. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "Men-Main Board". dnamodels.com. DNA Model Management. Retrieved 5 January 2014.