||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2013)|
|Founder(s)||John A. Davis
|Headquarters||Irving, Texas, United States|
DNA Productions, Inc. was an animation studio located in Dallas County, Texas known for creating award winning 2D and 3D animated projects. In addition to animation, DNA is a creative resource providing script writing, directing and producing for animated series and features.
DNA's projects include the Oscar nominated, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius feature film for Paramount and Nickelodeon and The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius television series, which currently is syndicated on Nicktoons.
DNA also animated the Emmy nominated holiday special, Olive, the Other Reindeer for the The Curiosity Company and Fox. DNA wrote, directed and produced the 3D Christmas special, Santa vs. the Snowman for O Entertainment, which runs in IMAX theaters during the holiday season. DNA developed an animated feature film adaptation of The Ant Bully with Playtone and Warner Bros..
DNA Productions closed its doors in 2006, shortly after the release of The Ant Bully.
- Basic Values: Sex, Shock & Censorship in the 90's (1993) (movie)
- AJ's Time Travelers (1994)
- The Weird Al Show (1997)
- Santa vs. the Snowman (1997)
- Cartoon Sushi (1997–1998)
- Olive, the Other Reindeer (1999)
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2002–2006)
- The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour (2004)
- Jimmy Neutron: Win, Lose and Kaboom (2004)
- Nanna & Lil' Puss Puss Show (1991–2001) (direct-to-video series)
- The Tale of Nippoless Nippleby (1992) (short film)
- Cocks (1993) (video short)
- Attack of the 5 Ft. 2 In. Women (1994) (Title Animation)
- Beet the Meatles! (1996)
- steveoedekerk.com (1997) (website)
- Johnny Quasar (1995) (short film)
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an entertainment company in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|