|DND Flyway (दिल्ली नोएडा उक्त पुल)|
|Length:||10.2 km (6.3 mi)|
|States:||Delhi, Uttar Pradesh|
The DND Flyway (Delhi Noida Direct Flyway) is an eight-laned 9.2 km (5.7 mi)  access controlled tolled expressway which connects Delhi to Noida, an industrial suburb area. It was built and is maintained by The Noida Toll Bridge Company Ltd. The acronym DND stands for "Delhi-Noida Direct".
The project, built by the Noida Toll Bridge Company Ltd. (NTBCL) was developed under a Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) model. The Noida Toll Bridge Company promoted by the Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services (IL&FS).++
The project included the construction of a flyover at Ashram Chowk which after being constructed by the NTBCL would be handed over to the Public Works Department for maintenance.
The other major part of the project was the construction of a 552.5 meter bridge over the Yamuna river. This bridge, which was estimated to cost 4.08 billion (US$67.7 million) was expected to be completed by 29 May 2001. The construction was however completed earlier than expected and the expressway was opened to public on 7 February 2001 .
Mayur Vihar Link
The NTBCL in July 2006, started the construction of an extension to link Mayur Vihar directly to the DND Flyway. The work is by now complete and the Mayur Vihar Link Road was opened to traffic in both directions with effect from 19 January 2008. 
The following table lists the exits from the Toll Plaza in Noida to the end in Delhi.
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida||Noida Sector 22, Sector 18, Greater Noida, Mayur Vihar, Noida Extension|
|Delhi||Mayur Vihar||Mayur Vihar||Separate Toll Plaza|
|Delhi||Delhi||ISBT, Ring Road, Maharani Bag|
- "DND Flyway". DND Flyway. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "At long last, Ashram Chowk breathes easy". The Tribune, Chandigarh, India. 31 October 2001. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- "Noida Toll Bridge firm plans to float public issue". Indian Express. 7 October 1999. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- "About Us". www.dndflyway.com. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- Noida Toll Bridge Co. Ltd
- "Citywire :: Share Prices :: Company Announcements Archive: Noida Toll Bridge Co - 3rd Quarter Results :: Archive of company announcements from the stock exchange". www.citywire.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-01-12.[dead link]
- Indian Highways
- Highways passing from Delhi
- Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway
- List of National Highways in India by highway number