From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DNF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DNF may refer to:
Computing and logic
- Dutch national flag problem, a computer science related programming problem proposed by Edsger Dijkstra
- DNF (software), the new package manager introduced in Fedora Linux 18, successor of Yellowdog Updater, Modified
- Do Not Fragment, a flag bit in IP packets
- Disjunctive normal form, a standardization of a logical formula in boolean logic
- Duke Nukem Forever, a 2011 first-person shooter video game
- Dungeon & Fighter, a MMORPG beat 'em up video game
- Did Not Finish, a designation given in a race, indicating that the competitor did not finish
- Divadlo na Fidlovačce, a private theatre based in Prague
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DNF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.