DOER Marine (Deep Ocean Exploration and Research) is a marine technology company established in 1992 by oceanographer Sylvia Earle, based in Alameda, California, in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is developing a vehicle, Deepsearch (and Ocean Explorer HOV Unlimited), with some support from Google's Eric Schmidt with which a crew of two or three will take 90 minutes to reach the seabed, as the program Deep Search.
- "About DOER Marine". DOER Marine. Retrieved March 27, 2012.
- "Deep Search". DOER Marine. Retrieved March 25, 2012.
- "Race to the bottom of the ocean: DOER", BBC News, 22 February 2012
- DOER Marine at the Deep Search website
- "NIU and DOER Marine unveil robotic submarine that will explore beneath Antarctic ice shelf", Norther Illinois University Today website, December 14, 2012