From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DOMS or doms or variant, may refer to:
- Jack Doms, New Zealand swimmer
- Mark Doms, U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs
- Jofré de Borja y Doms (1390-1436), Spanish noble
- Rodrigo de Borja y Doms (1431-1503), Pope Alexander VI
- Dom (disambiguation), "Doms" is the plural of "Dom"
- DOM (disambiguation), "DOMs" is the plural of "DOM"
- DMS (disambiguation)
- List of acronyms: D
- Department of Management Studies (DoMS)
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee
- Department of Management Studies IIT Madras
- DoMS, Indian Institute of Science
- DoMS NIT Trichy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DOMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.