From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DPI or dpi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DPI may stand for
- Dots per inch, a measure of printing resolution
- Dhaka Polytechnic Institute, an educational institution of Bangladesh
- Deep packet inspection, a form of computer network packet filtering
- New South Wales Department of Primary Industries (NSW DPI), an Australian governmental unit
- Department of Public Information, related to U.N.
- Digital Program Insertion
- Disabled Peoples' International, an international non-governmental organization
- Disposable personal income
- Drawbar Pull Index, a measure of how much force a vehicle (agricultural tractor) can pull.
- Dry powder inhaler, a drug delivery device
- Dual Polarisation Interferometry
- Dye penetrant inspection, a Nondestructive testing method
- SystemVerilog DPI (Direct Programming Interface)
- Distributed over Paid-In, in Private Equity, the ratio between the amount distributed by a partnership and the contributed amount
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.