From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DPP may stand for:
- Digital Production Partnership, UK public service broadcasters maximising the potential of digital production techniques
- Direct Participation Program, plan investments in business ventures
- DSM (company), a Dutch chemical and pharmaceutical company
- Discounted payback period
- Digital Photo Professional, software provided with the Canon EOS camera
- Director of Public Prosecutions, a government body responsible for prosecuting criminals in many countries around the world.
- Danish People's Party, a political party in Denmark
- Democratic Party of the Philippines a political party in the Philippines
- Democratic Progressive Party, a political party in Taiwan
- Democratic Progressive Party (Malawi), a political party in Malawi
- Democratic Progressive Party (Singapore), a political party in Singapore
Medicine and science
- Decapentaplegic, a growth factor gene involved in development
- Dipeptidyl peptidase, a class of enzymes which cleave dipeptides from proteins and peptides
- Differential Pulse Polarography, a type of electrochemical scan
- DPP4 - a protein that, in humans, is encoded by the DPP4 gene
- Dark Passion Play, an album by symphonic metal quintet Nightwish
- Dining philosophers problem
- Dinosaur Provincial Park, a provincial park in Alberta
- Director of Public Prosecutions, an official in charge of criminal prosecutions in the United Kingdom and some Commonwealth countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.