From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The abbreviation DPT can refer to:
- The Democratic Party of Turkmenistan
- The Democratic Peace Theory
- Dermatopontin, a human extracellular matrix protein
- The Diphtheria-Pertussis-Tetanus vaccine, a vaccination against diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough) and tetanus.
- Dioptre, most commonly a unit measuring refraction in a lens or curved mirror
- Dipropyltryptamine, a psychedelic tryptamine
- Dirty Pretty Things (band), a band founded in 2005
- Dirty Pretty Things (film), a movie released in 2002
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree
- Double-permutation test, in statistics
- Dual Port Transceiver, a computer networking device
- Dublin Port Tunnel
- Dumbarton People's Theatre
- Dynamic Packet Transport
- Dynamic Preemption Threshold scheduling algorithm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.