From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dr or dr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DR, Dr or dr may refer to:
- Doctor (title), a person who has obtained a doctoral degree
Technology and science
- Dead reckoning, the process of estimating a global position
- Designated Router, a concept used in routing protocol OSPF
- Design rationale, an explicit documentation of the reasons behind decisions made when designing a system or artifact
- Digital radiography, a form of x-ray imaging, where digital X-ray sensors are used instead of traditional photographic film
- Disaster recovery, a plan that covers the data, hardware and software critical for a business to restart operations in the event of a disaster
- Dynamic range, the ratio between the largest and smallest possible values of a changeable quantity, such as in sound and light
Companies and products
- DR Handmade Strings, a manufacturer of guitar strings
- DR (broadcaster) (formerly Danmarks Radio), a Danish public-service radio and TV broadcaster
- D/R or Design Research, a retail lifestyle store chain (1953–1978)
- DR Motor Company, an Italian automobile company
- Deutsche Reichsbahn, former German railway company in the GDR
- Diário da República, the official gazette of the government of Portugal
- Digital Research, a defunct software company
- Duane Reade, a New York pharmacy chain
- Dadar railway station, Central railway station code
- Dalereckoning, a fictional numbering of years in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting of the Dungeons & Dragons game
- Debit, a formal bookkeeping and accounting term
- Demand response, a method of managing consumer consumption of electricity
- Democratic Republic, a country that is both a democracy and a republic.
- Dominican Republic, a country on the eastern portion of the Caribbean island of Hispaniola
- Douay-Rheims, a translation of the Bible
- Danganronpa, a murder-mystery visual novel released by Spike Chunsoft in Japan
- Derealization, a term to define people that suffer from symptoms of derealization disorder.
- Dram, a unit of mass and volume
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.