From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DRV may refer to:
- The Douay-Rheims Version of the Holy Bible
- Deutscher Radfahrer-Verband, the cycling unit of the Nazi Sports Office (NSRL)
- Deutscher Rugby-Verband, (German Rugby Federation)
- Deutscher Raiffeisenverband an umbrella organization of small farming and food-production cooperatives in Germany
- North Vietnam, Democratic Republic of Vietnam (1945-1976)
- Dietary Reference Values, the UK's Department of Health's nutritional intake recommendations
- Darunavir, an antiretroviral drug (treatment of HIV), which inhibits the viral protease
- Deed Restriction Violation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DRV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.