|Launched||1 November 2009|
|Audience share||0.9% (Week 45, )|
|Canal Digital||Channel 22|
|TDC TV||Channel 33|
DR K is a Danish television channel from DR dedicated to culture and history.
Originally conceived as a channel dedicated to history, the channel was first presented in 2005 in the run up to DR's new settlement with the Danish state. It would draw on DR's vast archives of Danish material. The effort would be combined with digitalizing DR's archives and launching interactive services. There would also be special channels for children, the youth and drama. 
When the media settlement was presented in June 2006, the plans were to launch a combined channel with children's programmes in the daytime and history programmes in the evening.
The names of the new digital channels were presented in March 2009: DR K, DR Ramasjang (for children) and DR HD (A HD channel that uses DVB-T and MPEG4 techniqe) together with the old DR1, DR2 and DR Update. By this time, the channel had developed into a cultural channel dedicated to the arts, history, design, fashion and fiction. The channel would get its own channel space and broadcast between 4pm and 12am. DR K premieres 1 November 2009 and will broadcast in the digital terrestrial television network, via satellite and on most analogue cable systems.
- "Seertal uge 45 (2. november 2009 - 8. november 2009)". TNS Gallup TV-Meter.
- "DR har planer om en historiekanal". tvnyt.com. December 22, 2005.
- "DR FOR DIG OG HELE DANMARK - ØNSKER OG LØFTER TIL MEDIEPOLITISK AFTALE 2007-2010". November 2005.
- "DR: Fornuftig medieaftale" (Press release). DR. June 6, 2006.
- "DR præsenterer: DR Ramasjang, DR K og DR HD" (Press release). DR. March 19, 2009.