From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DSE may refer to:
- Dominant strategy equilibrium, an economic term in game theory
- Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange
- Dhaka Stock Exchange, the main Stock Exchange of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Damascus Securities Exchange, the main Stock Exchange of Damascus, Syria
Government and administration
- Discover Science & Engineering, an Irish Government initiative
- Department of Sustainability and Environment in Victoria, Australia
- Delhi School of Economics
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education, an examination after completing secondary education in Hong Kong
- Dream Stage Entertainment, a Japanese company that promotes MMA and wrestling matches
- Dolphin South End Running Club, a San Francisco running club
Science and medicine
- DSE (gene), human gene which codes for dermatan-sulfate epimerase
- Dobutamine Stress Echo, a cardiac stress test
- Dark septate endophytes, a group of fungi that are symbiotic within vascular plant roots.
Computing and electronics
- Dead Space: Extraction, a videogame available for the Nintendo Wii and the PlayStation 3
- Dick Smith Electronics, an electronics company
- Dimokratikos Stratos Elladas, the Greek Civil War Communist army ('Democratic Army of Greece')
- Dry Sheep Equivalent, a standard unit frequently used in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.